Pastoral Care Software Simplified
You're not just another caregiver. You're a person who cares.
At Digital Lighthouse Designs, we believe in the potential of human relationships, and we've built a platform that helps care providers like yourself who build those relationships every day. It's called CareNote. We want to help you keep track of everything you need to know about the people you work with and provide encouragement when they need it most. We want to help you deliver better care.
CareNote is an easy-to-use CRM platform that helps ministry leaders keep track of their members and students. With features like central note-taking, one-click reports, integrated search, alerts & notifications, reminders, templates, and more, CareNote helps simplify your workflow and ensures consistent care delivery.
- Do you spend your days caring for others?
- Do you run a visitation ministry or care for the elderly?
- Do you minister to college students at a local university?
- Are you responsible for small groups at your church?
If so, we have a product that was made just for you! And we know that caregiving can be overwhelming. But you're also a person who deserves time to do your pastoral care work your way, unencumbered by administrative tasks that take away from your much-needed face time with the people you serve. We believe that the tools you use should be as helpful, easy to use, and intuitive as possible, so you don't have to waste time wrestling with software that feels like more of a hassle than it's worth.
That's why we created CareNote. It's a simple, mobile-friendly platform that lets you:
- manage tasks and assignments in one place through an easy-to-use interface
- provide consistent care delivery across your team through workflows and alerts & notifications
- access all of your notes in one place through our integrated search feature
- generate one-click reports for your supervisors or other stakeholders
CareNote was built specifically for caregivers like you, who are looking for a simpler way to do what they love—without having to sacrifice the quality of their care delivery or the satisfaction of their own unique workflow.
Simplify your care ministry with CareNote